top of page

__________ Services  __________

What are appraisals needed for?

We provide appraisals for a wide range of purposes to include, but not limited to:

  • Mortgage lending purposes
  • Relocation
  • Divorce Settlements
  • Estate planning & Probate
  • Foreclosure proceedings
  • Bankruptcy
  • General interest
  • Establishing a potential listing / sales price
  • Expropriation
  • Taxation purposes
  • Insurance

What can we appraise?

At Wildrose Appraisal we are fully licensed by CNAREA to appraise the following:

  • Single family properties
  • Acreages 
  • Farms
  • Residential and rural bare land of all sizes
  • Individual apartment and condominium units
  • Multi family properties (up to and including fourplexes)

What areas do we service?


Wildrose Appraisals has been proudly serving Central Alberta and beyond for over 10 years. We travel all over Mountain View County, Clearwater County, Kneehill County, Rocky View County. Should your property be outside this, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will see what we can do to accommodate your appraisal needs.




Who can order an appraisal

Anybody can order an appraisal, but typically our clients are;
  • Homeowners
  • Buyers / Sellers
  • Realtors
  • Lenders
  • Mortgage Brokers
  • Lawyers
  • Investors
  • Developers



                                                                                                                                 ©2022 Wildrose Appraisals                                                                                                                                 

     Privacy Policy

bottom of page